Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Foot Injury

I know this picture doesn't do it justice, but Robby sustained a nasty food injury a couple days before we left for our trip. He was playing with the slip-n-slide and ran over to the water spiket to turn down the water. Well, he slipped and caught the top of his foot underneath the window well covering, cutting it open. You could actually see down his foot. He ended up with 6 stitches. I wish I could have gotten a better picture when it happened, but you don't think about grabbing the camera when your child is screaming!
The funniest part is that I am supposedly at fault. Robby explained that if I hadn't made them do school through Christmas and Spring Breaks, then he wouldn't have finished the year early and be outside playing. He would have been instead and safe.

No comments: